https://photos.app.goo.gl/88E4gizhww8EhSWp8
https://photos.app.goo.gl/8GBd41thZ15tc5Y9A
Hopefully these are the links if you want to watch Charlie and Sam explain their sand sculptures.
This morning I took a short walk because my neck was still bothering me. I ended up at Coop to get this morning's breakfast. David and I went to the Pharmacy for His prescription and then onto Carrefore for lunch and supper.
After the kids ate they went to the beach to play football and I got changed to swimsuit as this would be the day I got into the Ionian Sea. I took 'feet in the water pic' and then Charlie shot me actually getting in. It was fine when we got used to it and we played 'hen, rooster, chicken, DUCK' and ring around the rosie. It was fun and refreshing. Then we had snack on the rocks. I finished off by collecting some little shells before we headed up for lunch.
The kids had been walking around on their knees on their flip flops. It looked so funny to see them that short.



.jpg)



Comments
Post a Comment