Today is Wednesday March 28th and I am writing in the comfort of Richard's living room.
On Monday I packed, picked up the kids at school (so got a few final shots), did a little food shopping to bring home, played some more games of SkipBo, and mostly just chilled enjoying the last few hours of company.
Another try at the 'living statues'.
The magnolia in the yard is finally opening.
Tuesday was 'fly day' and I spent about 12 hours in travel, arriving at 6:30 p.m. in Moncton (11:30p.m. in my body)
Today was time to finish up and review my 100's of pictures and memories.
Hope you enjoyed the trip.
On Monday I packed, picked up the kids at school (so got a few final shots), did a little food shopping to bring home, played some more games of SkipBo, and mostly just chilled enjoying the last few hours of company.
Another try at the 'living statues'.
The magnolia in the yard is finally opening.
Tuesday was 'fly day' and I spent about 12 hours in travel, arriving at 6:30 p.m. in Moncton (11:30p.m. in my body)
Today was time to finish up and review my 100's of pictures and memories.
Hope you enjoyed the trip.
Comments
Post a Comment