Well, my bags are packed,
I'm ready to go
I'm sitting here
Inside my door
I won't wake you up to say good-bye
The result of all the planning is only a few hours away. I'm packed up; the house is packed up; and the waiting continues.
Just want to say thanks to everyone for your hugs, your well-wishes and especially your prayers.
So...'LET THE ADVENTURE BEGIN'.
I'm ready to go
I'm sitting here
Inside my door
I won't wake you up to say good-bye
The result of all the planning is only a few hours away. I'm packed up; the house is packed up; and the waiting continues.
Just want to say thanks to everyone for your hugs, your well-wishes and especially your prayers.
So...'LET THE ADVENTURE BEGIN'.
We were going in the tourist bureau on Cape Breton about the same time as you were getting on your plane. We are now (8:45 p.m.) in our room in Cheticamp. We just finished supper and are all ready to turn in for the night. We are very tired which I expect you are also by the time you get to read this.
ReplyDeleteLove you