Little did I know when I woke up this morning how quickly things might progress. It was quite a pleasant day, though not sunny. After breakfast I carried a big bunch of stuff to the roadside for clean-up days. Then I settled in for my usual day of reading and computing and waiting for news of my visa.
Oh, I forgot to say that yesterday I listed my car on Kijiji. Well, I had an email and then a call after lunch from a buyer, and it's sold.
When I went online to send him a few pictures, I decided to check on the status of my visa. The report said 'approved', 'completed'. Imagine my excitement. It was like the dam holding back all the pending plans had let go.
I got the confirmation that the visa company had Fedex'd my papers. Then I called AirCanada but they couldn't get me as good a price or guarantee the other leg of the journey, so I booked it myself.
SO, here I sit overwhelmed with all that has been accomplished in this day and all that has yet to be done.
Well, I must go off and make a list and as someone said on Facebook today, "...be sure and put 'do your to-do list' on your to-do list".
Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhh, I forgot to say...I leave on Tuesday August 9th.
Oh, I forgot to say that yesterday I listed my car on Kijiji. Well, I had an email and then a call after lunch from a buyer, and it's sold.
When I went online to send him a few pictures, I decided to check on the status of my visa. The report said 'approved', 'completed'. Imagine my excitement. It was like the dam holding back all the pending plans had let go.
I got the confirmation that the visa company had Fedex'd my papers. Then I called AirCanada but they couldn't get me as good a price or guarantee the other leg of the journey, so I booked it myself.
SO, here I sit overwhelmed with all that has been accomplished in this day and all that has yet to be done.
Well, I must go off and make a list and as someone said on Facebook today, "...be sure and put 'do your to-do list' on your to-do list".
Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhh, I forgot to say...I leave on Tuesday August 9th.
Comments
Post a Comment