Sunday 10th, we went in the afternoon to a huge Sport Expo in Grenoble where the Centaures had a display all week and this day they were signing autographs. Of course, the Head Coach needed to be there. Karen and I and the kids wandered around the endless booths of food and wine and crafts and merchandice. We even got some food samples- brioche, cheeses, dried fruit, and whatever they were offering. Charlie bought himself a watch made of wood. It's beautiful workmanship.
Monday we attended the Remembrance Day service in the town square in Moirans. I was moved as I thought how, in France, this was actually an occupied country. The old buildings probably have stories to tell. As is my tradition, I placed my lone poppy on the cenotaph after the service.
Tuesday I started doing some walking, taking the dog along some familiar paths. It was a beautiful day and I logged 3.41 km. on the new app I downloaded called Map My Walk. It uses GPS to show the route I take so I can actually see where I am as I go.
I so enjoy these walks despite the aches because there are such lovely things to see.

I did over 13,000 steps today and all I can do now is sit. That's all for tonight. Ciao!
Monday we attended the Remembrance Day service in the town square in Moirans. I was moved as I thought how, in France, this was actually an occupied country. The old buildings probably have stories to tell. As is my tradition, I placed my lone poppy on the cenotaph after the service.
Tuesday I started doing some walking, taking the dog along some familiar paths. It was a beautiful day and I logged 3.41 km. on the new app I downloaded called Map My Walk. It uses GPS to show the route I take so I can actually see where I am as I go.
I so enjoy these walks despite the aches because there are such lovely things to see.
Today was no less spectacular. I dropped Tedy at soccer practice and took a bit different route. I didn't go as far because I was tired from other errands today- trip to the grocery store and taking the bottles to the recycle hut. The views were still worth it even with a bad back.
Isn't this a fabulous reflection.

I did over 13,000 steps today and all I can do now is sit. That's all for tonight. Ciao!





Comments
Post a Comment