On my walk today it occurred to me that there may be some people who are reading the blog that have not been on the journey with me in previous years.
Therefore, I took some pictures of things that I have done in other years.
Therefore, I took some pictures of things that I have done in other years.
There is graffiti everywhere, but these are actually nice murals at a school.
The prominent mountain that I always see. These are part of French Alps.
Different leaf; is it a maple?
One of the entrance signs to Moirans, at one of the many entrances.
Map of old Moirans
Legend for the Map
Parc de la Grille
French garden designed by Maximilien Curten in the 18th century. The Grille, to which the park owes its name, is a masterpiece of ironwork. The park was landscaped by Claude Paris La Montagne in 1720-1721.
To admire, its water feature dominated by a terrace in the shape of a rampart served by a staircase horseshoe and wrought iron gate in one piece (37 m long, 5m high). Grille and stairs listed in the supplementary inventory of Historical Monuments since 1927.
Ducks enjoying the pond
Old steps to the terrace
The end of their house, van in the parking lot
Grasses I like
Interesting vine climbing a wall












Comments
Post a Comment