Just when you think you've arrived, you haven't. After waiting patiently at my gate for the appointed boarding time, the announcement came. ... The flight was delayed arriving and would not be leaving until 2:00. The waiting room got more and more crowded with now what appeared to be 3 flights. The sign was very confusing because our information did not change. 2:00 became 2:40, then 3:00. We finally boarded, but I couldn't imagine that all those people would fit on the one plane. They did. We were settled in and when the announcement came, I could tell from the reaction, even before the translation, that it wasn't over yet. Sure enough, we had a 45 minute delay for our turn at de-icing. It was after 4 before we took off. It's not a long flight so by 4:45 we were arriving.
A smaller airport so not another l-o-n-g trek. I'm always amazed when you go through all that and luggage arrives, but it did. Find the exit, out I go, and there they were. They'd had a long wait too because they weren't getting the updates.
Needless, to say it was a happy reunion all around.
We headed for home, Morains, lots of stories, tour of the house, supper, and now here I am trying to stay awake long enough to finish this. Good night, everyone.
A smaller airport so not another l-o-n-g trek. I'm always amazed when you go through all that and luggage arrives, but it did. Find the exit, out I go, and there they were. They'd had a long wait too because they weren't getting the updates.
Needless, to say it was a happy reunion all around.
We headed for home, Morains, lots of stories, tour of the house, supper, and now here I am trying to stay awake long enough to finish this. Good night, everyone.
Comments
Post a Comment