Skip to main content

Paris

Well, here I am in Paris. I'm really glad there was 4 hrs. between flights. We touched down at 8:33 and I'm finally at my gate at 10:10 and I didn't need to panic. Off the plane walked a 'mile' to get to 'connections' only to have to go through a huge security line of all flights. I wasn't expecting that and had to drink my water (half a jug) I  already had to pee so that was a struggle.  Then I took a wrong turn, but thankfully asked before I'd gone too far. Back down to security and follow the signs ,that I now see, to catch a bus to terminal 2F. 10 min. ride, get off at 2f and then through another long line for passport check and my first stamp in my new passport. Then walking forever again because Lyon is domestic and they always put them way at the end of a long, long corridor, dodging through tons of perfume shops.  Finally, I  felt I could stop for bathroom once I spied my gate. Anyway, I'm here, patiently waiting, for 2 hours till we board the final leg.
I was really surprised to see everything snow covered as we were flying in, because Halifax was bare. Guess I'm not done with winter yet.

Comments

Post a Comment