I do love reflection pictures
Clouds prevented viewing the planet's aligned and the beautiful full red moon, but nothing hampered spring's arrival. It was a beautiful day, maybe 19 degrees.
Last week continued routinely with dog walks morning and most nights and a lot of reading.
Saturday we went to Tedy's basketball match in the morning. They won handily.
In the afternoon Joanna had another archery competition, the last indoor, and she got 2nd place for the whole season in 'naked bow'.
THEN, Saturday night I finally got to see a football match. It was raining and cold and not at all the weather we'd been having. I didn't have enough clothes with me to prepare for this night, so Karen borrowed a couple of coats from the locker room to help keep me from perishing.
WOW! What a day!
Monday was St. Patrick's Day and I celebrated by 'wearing of the green' and we had 'green' Brussels sprouts for supper.
I'm busy much of the time with a secret project, but I think I'm on track to reach 300 km. if I continue faithfully. I need to explore some new trails. Time is ticking, much too quickly.
Tomorrow we travel to Montpellier for an away game ( and I'll take lots of clothes) and some more fun things are ahead for my final week and half.
Comments
Post a Comment