Well, it's been a quiet week for me, mostly resting in bed. New Year's Day was quiet and then Wednesday David took me to the doctor. He checked my lungs, my throat, my ears, which he found to be quite inflamed. He prescribed anti-biotics and anti-inflammatories and thought they should take effect quickly. Thankfully, my lungs were clear. We picked up the drugs on the way home and I started the anti- inflammatories immediately, and the antibiotics that night. Unfortunately, I'm on day 4 of 5 and my ear has not opened yet, but I'm starting to feel better. It's amazing how quickly you deteriorate when you're lying in bed. I walked 3.8 km. on the day of my appointment, did a lot of sitting whenever I could and was done in. We did go to a movie that night- Wonka. It was good.
Thursday I went to the market with David and walked home a different way making 2.92 km. My legs were pretty rubbery by the time I got home.
But the mountains and the views call me to persevere. This too shall pass. Thanks for all your well wishes along the way.
Glad to hear you are improving. Hopefully you’ll be back in top form shortly. Cold here today. -10c but sunny.
ReplyDelete