I got started first day of the year to build momentum.
Jan. 1- 6.02 km.
Jan. 2- 6.88 km.
He let me pat him.
Jan. 3- 5.73 km.
Look at the height of this tree
I'm not very good at selfies, but I always find a 'fork in the road' to be an interesting challenge.
Each day has started out very foggy but later the sun breaks through.
Jan. 4 - 3.97 km. It was sunny from the beginning so I went out at 9. I was only planning to go to the bakery, but decided to go in a roundabout way, as in, round the outside of the town.
On the side of the highway I found this, so when I got home I said, "I'm a Toyota"
Then Tedy, Joanna and I went to the park, and later Charlie.
They practiced baskets, Tedy played soccer with a friend, and Joanna roller skated.
They told me the park was going to be taken over with some kind of complex, so I thought I should get one last picture.























Comments
Post a Comment