Yesterday, Saturday, was a great family day. The weather was fabulous again. The protestors were out in full force so we got our toll paid again.
We drove up into the mountains to do a photo shoot at a gorgeous place with great look-offs. David and I had been there my first year here.
This appeared to be a place where there had been a mud slide which cut the road down to one lane.
Passed through the autumn looking area.
We needed to take two cars as the van was being used by the Centaures organization.
But we came to snow, so decided not to risk continuing on the narrow slippery road.
We drove back down and at the photographer's suggestion we went to the Bastille.
We drove up into the mountains to do a photo shoot at a gorgeous place with great look-offs. David and I had been there my first year here.
This appeared to be a place where there had been a mud slide which cut the road down to one lane.
Passed through the autumn looking area.
We needed to take two cars as the van was being used by the Centaures organization.
But we came to snow, so decided not to risk continuing on the narrow slippery road.
We drove back down and at the photographer's suggestion we went to the Bastille.
I didn't know that you could drive to the top. I thought you had to walk, bike, or take the bubbles...but we did. And the views...
The lighting changed so much while we were there that I couldn't stop shooting. Imagine what it would look like with a good camera. I'm not at liberty to show my 'behind the scenes' pictures until the big reveal, but they are precious to me.
Here is one David took of me before we left.
It was a spectacular day.
Today we have rain again and about 10°. I guess this is their winter weather, except for the mountains.

Comments
Post a Comment