Last Saturday, the 8th, the parents were gone to a coaching camp so the teens and I took the 2 little ones to Voiron for their handball matches. We went by train and then Samuel guided us with his phone to the Gymnase Barcelone. It was a long walk and seemed like we went straight up a mountain. Watched the matches and then back to the train and home. I logged 12, 643 steps that day.
The next day the little kids and I took the dog for a walk in the afternoon and ended up being caught in the pouring rain. Thankfully, it wasn't cold. 8,720 steps that day.
The tree went up this week.
Other than that this has been a quiet week with the usual family routines of school and sports. I walked several days and logged some good step counts- Thursday 13th 12,538, and Friday 14th 15,628.
Saturday, was an exciting day in Moirans. It was the annual
We went in the morning and while the parents shopped at the open market, the kids enjoyed face painting, balloon animals, letters to Santa, pictures with Santa, and hot chocolate as well as characters roaming around in the crowd.
The next day the little kids and I took the dog for a walk in the afternoon and ended up being caught in the pouring rain. Thankfully, it wasn't cold. 8,720 steps that day.
The tree went up this week.
Other than that this has been a quiet week with the usual family routines of school and sports. I walked several days and logged some good step counts- Thursday 13th 12,538, and Friday 14th 15,628.
Saturday, was an exciting day in Moirans. It was the annual
Noël à Moirans
with all kinds of free activities all day long provided by the town.
We went in the morning and while the parents shopped at the open market, the kids enjoyed face painting, balloon animals, letters to Santa, pictures with Santa, and hot chocolate as well as characters roaming around in the crowd.
In the afternoon there was horse and wagon rides, more entertainment for the kids, and a concert with 3 different orchestras. It was in the gymnasium right across the road and I went to that. It was at least 2.5 hours of great music.
Then in the evening we were delighted with a solid 15 minutes of great fireworks set to music, although they were so loud it was very hard to hear it. I had hoped to share a little with you but the videos I took are all too long to upload. Suffice it to say, it was impressive.
Today the walls and roofs were prepared for the traditional gingerbread houses which will be assembled this week.
Then in the evening we were delighted with a solid 15 minutes of great fireworks set to music, although they were so loud it was very hard to hear it. I had hoped to share a little with you but the videos I took are all too long to upload. Suffice it to say, it was impressive.
Today the walls and roofs were prepared for the traditional gingerbread houses which will be assembled this week.





Comments
Post a Comment