Sunday, rained again. Parents were gone all day coaching, so we just hung out at home.
Monday, more rain, but a break in the afternoon, so I took the dog on a new exploration and connected some more dots. 12,000 steps later and we were home and missed the rain that came half hour later. Look at the size of these leaves-
Monday, more rain, but a break in the afternoon, so I took the dog on a new exploration and connected some more dots. 12,000 steps later and we were home and missed the rain that came half hour later. Look at the size of these leaves-
It was supposed to be more than 1, but my laptop has decided not to connect to the internet this week, so I can't post any of my picture. It will be rather boring blogs without pictures, if I don't get this resolved.
We have had rain on 2 more of the days this week and one day I was a bit under the weather. I did, though, get another 10,000+ step walk on Thursday and saw more new territory. Also, there were some gorgeous mountains in the clouds shots that I'm unable to show at this point when we were driving out from Grenoble. We went to get Samuel's present for his birthday today. The big 18. We're all dressed to go out to dinner in a few minutes.
Inaugural game on new backgammon board. (The wrapped gift in the middle of the table)
The Birthday Boy
Poured rain tonight on our way home from dinner but it couldn't ruin a great day. Happy Birthday to Sam.





Comments
Post a Comment