Saturday 24th
Saturday was a beautiful day. Charlie was in Grenoble with his football team for a team building day, so we went in to pick him up in the late afternoon. The rendezvous was at the base of the Bastille so we explored a little while we waited for him. Karen had not been aware of this park. It was a great find. Lots of little path to explore almost like a maze.
And the views...

I love the ancient buildings...
Needless to say, I'm a little sluggish today, but no great demands on my physical or mental acuity.
Till next time.
Saturday was a beautiful day. Charlie was in Grenoble with his football team for a team building day, so we went in to pick him up in the late afternoon. The rendezvous was at the base of the Bastille so we explored a little while we waited for him. Karen had not been aware of this park. It was a great find. Lots of little path to explore almost like a maze.
And the views...
I love the ancient buildings...
On the way in to Grenoble we encountered the protestors at the toll plaza. My pictures, from inside the car, don't fully capture the number of people assembled. They told us the tolls that day were being paid for by Pres. Macron.
Sunday was a relaxing day and I stayed up for the Grey Cup. Unfortunately, here, it didn't start till 12:00 midnight and was finished around 4 with Ottawa losing 27-16.
Till next time.


Comments
Post a Comment