Monday 26th, was relax and recover day, so Tuesday, I decided I should do something more active. I took the dog for a walk which turned out to be an exploratory adventure of new territory for me. Unfortunately, not far into the walk I realized I'd forgotten my step counter. I did walk for 1.5 hours, so I figure I did put in some 10,000 or so steps. And, it rained.
On Wednesday, I realized in the afternoon that if I didn't take another walk, I would be sorer by Thursday so I did a short one before supper.
Today, Thursday, I took the dog for another walk in yet a different direction. My walk did not end up taking me where I thought it would but I retraced my steps and found another way back home. Again today, I was over 1.5 hours, but today had my step counter and after an extra walk to school and market, I ended up at over 15,000 steps.
This morning before breakfast I was out to take pictures of the red sky, but the adage didn't hold true because this was a gorgeous, t-shirt day with temperature in mid teens and sun, glorious sun.
Comments
Post a Comment