Well, I think we've had rain every day this week, but not constantly, thankfully. This was The Week of Arabic African Countries at school. We had special opening ceremony; special chapel, which I was part of; some Arabic food on Thursday; and field trips today. The youngest classes went to a Jungle play park. We, Junior and Junior 1, were to go to the Moscow Zoo, and the senior classes were going to the Ethiopian Embassy. Our bus got stuck in a traffic jam (not uncommon in Moscow, especially when you have something planned), so the plan was changed and we went by cars to Global City, which is a video games and amusement park. They had a great time and no one seemed disappointed by the change. They all came away very satisfied. I got to have a real Americana coffee in a cafe with 3 other staff, and then I was allowed to have my picture taken on my favourite ride. LOL



(NO, that's not me on the climbing wall.)
On Wed. evening we went to an amazing performance of Russian dancers called Beriozka.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQkmqK5U5Uo&feature=related
They were unbelievable and the alternate groups, men and then men and women, was so energetic. The theatre was fabulous too.





So all in all it's been another full and busy week, including Canadian Thanksgiving, (which I celebrated on Sunday with a visit to Rostik's/KFC for some chicken) and finally getting wifi to stay connected.
(NO, that's not me on the climbing wall.)
On Wed. evening we went to an amazing performance of Russian dancers called Beriozka.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQkmqK5U5Uo&feature=related
They were unbelievable and the alternate groups, men and then men and women, was so energetic. The theatre was fabulous too.
So all in all it's been another full and busy week, including Canadian Thanksgiving, (which I celebrated on Sunday with a visit to Rostik's/KFC for some chicken) and finally getting wifi to stay connected.
I have been looking for red leaves to take a picture for you but I haven't seen any other than some of the weeds that have red leaves in the fall. The trees are all yellow or orange. I guess we don't have any/many maples here either.
ReplyDelete