Well after the excitement of 'a new pan' will everything else be anti-climactic?LOL
Had a great class Monday night with 5 young men. Each one is required to make an appointment to come for an hour practice on another day so I will try and add a picture I took of 2 of them one evening. It will show you the circumstances under which we try to function. It is absolute dark by 7:15 now, so I have moved my class up to 5:15. Even so it gets too dark to read or write. The picture will show how we try to cope. I need to find a good supply of cheap candles so I can fill the room with them. The other night 3 of the men each held a taper with wax dripping on them(until I noticed)while they listened and took notes. Fortunately, all can read and write, at least in French if not some Eng.
Thursday was some kind of holiday, but not for me as I sewed, cut out and had appointments.
This week we've had thunder and lightning and sometimes torrential rain everyday at some point(usually night, thankfully). It never lasts all day, there is always sun. The other night it poured and there was thunder and lightning overhead, and I mean RIGHT overhead, for several hours but the next morning all was sunny again. Unlike home, the storm does not clear the air but only adds more humidity.
AND here I am at the beach for another Saturday, with some great coffee, and a gorgeous view. Maybe a pic will follow if I can remember how.
Had a great class Monday night with 5 young men. Each one is required to make an appointment to come for an hour practice on another day so I will try and add a picture I took of 2 of them one evening. It will show you the circumstances under which we try to function. It is absolute dark by 7:15 now, so I have moved my class up to 5:15. Even so it gets too dark to read or write. The picture will show how we try to cope. I need to find a good supply of cheap candles so I can fill the room with them. The other night 3 of the men each held a taper with wax dripping on them(until I noticed)while they listened and took notes. Fortunately, all can read and write, at least in French if not some Eng.
Thursday was some kind of holiday, but not for me as I sewed, cut out and had appointments.
This week we've had thunder and lightning and sometimes torrential rain everyday at some point(usually night, thankfully). It never lasts all day, there is always sun. The other night it poured and there was thunder and lightning overhead, and I mean RIGHT overhead, for several hours but the next morning all was sunny again. Unlike home, the storm does not clear the air but only adds more humidity.
AND here I am at the beach for another Saturday, with some great coffee, and a gorgeous view. Maybe a pic will follow if I can remember how.
Comments
Post a Comment