Hope all you Canadians are enjoying your last holiday of the summer. Here it was just another Monday. Today I cut out more dresses, with the help of a few parents to whom I gave a crash course on pinning and cutting. We passed out the first 11 book bags to go home and have their names embroidered on. I will send a picture latter to show you the work involved in the WHOLE uniform...for 60+ kids and staff.I just can't wrap my mind around it. AND I'm supposed to be done by the end of the month. Pray we have electricity whenever I'm scheduled to be sewing. Well the soup was good...now back to the machine.
Keep praying.
Keep praying.
Enjoying your blog Jackie! I did enjoy the last holiday of the summer. I make a vegetable soup with gleanings from Mom's garden and I also made your cauliflower salad. I will be praying for the electricity situation. What kindof food are you enjoying? Is the humidity ridiculous?
ReplyDeleteadded your blog to my favorites list. Keeping you in my prayers. God is faithfull, He will help you through.
ReplyDeleteMarcia Rossiter
You taught me everything I remember about sewing. :o) Thanks.
ReplyDeleteDebie M.