Just have a few minutes to say ...it's hooooooooooot. Just stopped into a cafe for lunch and wifi. I created a pattern this morning for school uniforms, repaired a treadle sewing machine, and made a bulletin board for students of the week.
God is certainly calling on all the experiences I've ever had to meet some of the things being asked of me. (pattern making is from college days and you know that's a looooooooooooooooooong time ago).
It's so great to be able to be in touch and feel your presence and your prayers as I try to accomplish what is asked of me.
I am working on sewing 60 school bags for the students, and then an equal number of uniforms. I will not start teaching before Sept. 15 as there is so much to sew. I'm at it all day whenever the power is on...oh yes, the power is off mostly all day at the school so I work at Suzanne's house where it is usually more reliable.
Now it's back to work. Thanks to those who wrote to me.
Blessings from DR
God is certainly calling on all the experiences I've ever had to meet some of the things being asked of me. (pattern making is from college days and you know that's a looooooooooooooooooong time ago).
It's so great to be able to be in touch and feel your presence and your prayers as I try to accomplish what is asked of me.
I am working on sewing 60 school bags for the students, and then an equal number of uniforms. I will not start teaching before Sept. 15 as there is so much to sew. I'm at it all day whenever the power is on...oh yes, the power is off mostly all day at the school so I work at Suzanne's house where it is usually more reliable.
Now it's back to work. Thanks to those who wrote to me.
Blessings from DR
Hi Jackie: It sounds like you won't be bored!! I pray that our loving God will continue to bless you in the work you are doing in the DR. All the best to you and the rest of your team.
ReplyDeleteAnna ^ Jerry Smith
Thanks, Anna and Jerry.
ReplyDelete