
I think I’m going to Haiti on Monday 17th for a few days. It’s my birthday so I decided to treat myself before it’s time to go home. I can’t be this close and not see it. A number of years ago I was traveling to Africa and found myself exploring in Germany on my birthday so maybe it will become a tradition. I will travel with the Pastor when he returns to work after the weekend. I’m excited and nervous-a new country, new language, the usual trepidations.
I have been compiling a list of the words and phrases and songs that I’ve taught the children this year. Although I know they haven’t all learned every word to claim them as part of their vocabulary, they have been exposed to more than 100 words and phrases and at least 7 songs with actions that they can sing. It was an encouraging assignment for me to have to make this list. Several of them are even saying things they’ve heard me say but I never actually taught.
have a great time exploring Haiti on your birthday, hope you have fun
ReplyDeletej
Hey Jackie enjoy Haiti, have a wonderful birthday exploring...
ReplyDeletej