Well, the countdown is on. My bags are packed, and unfortunately are overweight. My work is done. Most of my good-byes have been said. Nothing left to do but sleep and wait. I am going to see a couple more parks tomorrow and go to a birthday picnic. 2 more sleeps, or should I say, a sleep and a half since I have to be up at 3:30 a.m. to await my taxi on Monday morning. Guess I will see the early side of Moscow's 'white nights'. It's not light all night here, but it's only dark from about 11:30 till 3:30.
Here's a picture of the sky at 11 last night.
And tomorrow I'll get one of 3:30 a.m.
It's been an awesome year, producing great memories and a whole new slate of friends, and in a little more than 48 hours it will be just that...a memory. Thank You, God, for this experience.
See you on the other side... of the ocean, I mean.
Keep looking up.^
Here's a picture of the sky at 11 last night.
And tomorrow I'll get one of 3:30 a.m.
It's been an awesome year, producing great memories and a whole new slate of friends, and in a little more than 48 hours it will be just that...a memory. Thank You, God, for this experience.
See you on the other side... of the ocean, I mean.
Keep looking up.^
Comments
Post a Comment