This is my name in Russian-Jakleen. We saw this store on our walk the other day.
I spent this week preparing a presentation about Canada. Starting Monday 21st we will have the "Week of the Americas". I'm the only representative from Canada. It's the first time I've ever done a power point so it was a learning experience too. I'm showing a series of pictures called the ABC's of Canada, and will tell some details as they show.
Really isn't much news this week, but thought I should post something. The ladies from Khazakstan arrived today for their week of training at our school. They will stay in our apartment (the 3rd room) and the girl from Moldova has gone to stay with the family where she babysits.
Happy Thanksgiving to my American friends.
That is how some people pronounce it here too.
ReplyDeleteI wish I could see and hear the Canada presentation. We have such an amazing country that there is lots to share.
love you