Well it's almost time to begin a new work week. I've been in Ottawa for about 10 days now. Have had 2 weekends with David and family and several days working at EWB. It's feels right to be back here doing things I used to do. I'm also tackling some new things, which is always worthwhile.
I was able to attend the Remembrance Day ceremony at the cenotaph in our Nation's capital which is always a moving experience. I was among the 10's of 1000's gathered there so I couldn't really see anything, but I could hear. I understand the Vancouver hockey team attended also. Bravo, guys. We must not ever forget.
This will be my last week here and then I am finally headed back to the Maritimes. I will be glad to get back after 3 months. The weather has been wonderful, which is good because I have no coat or winter clothes. I did just finish knitting a pair of mittens so my hands at least can be warm.
These days there's nothing much to talk about, but I just wanted to stay in touch. Till next time... keep looking up.
I was able to attend the Remembrance Day ceremony at the cenotaph in our Nation's capital which is always a moving experience. I was among the 10's of 1000's gathered there so I couldn't really see anything, but I could hear. I understand the Vancouver hockey team attended also. Bravo, guys. We must not ever forget.
This will be my last week here and then I am finally headed back to the Maritimes. I will be glad to get back after 3 months. The weather has been wonderful, which is good because I have no coat or winter clothes. I did just finish knitting a pair of mittens so my hands at least can be warm.
These days there's nothing much to talk about, but I just wanted to stay in touch. Till next time... keep looking up.
I wondered if you were at the ceremony.
ReplyDelete