Well, the commitment is made...my flight is booked. I've been asked to go to Ottawa and help out at Education without Boundaries, which is the charity I worked for when I lived there before. I helped a few days when I was in Ottawa in September and they've just asked if I could come back when I finish here in Manitoba. I was really looking forward to going home, but I want to be available to the Lord for His purposes so that's what's needed next.
I have 2 weeks left here. The weather is still very pleasant but they predict a little snow could come this week. Apparently, not the staying kind, but it is the cold kind. I remember well.
Just finishing up here for the day and headed home to enjoy my weekend.
Hope you do the same.


I have 2 weeks left here. The weather is still very pleasant but they predict a little snow could come this week. Apparently, not the staying kind, but it is the cold kind. I remember well.
Just finishing up here for the day and headed home to enjoy my weekend.
Hope you do the same.


Boy, you are a busy gal! I'm looking forward to seeing you again, whenever you slow down, that is!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy Manitoba and Ottawa. Been to both places and loved them both.
whoops... I guess I like that picture. I posted the same one twice.
ReplyDeleteof the leaves. they had so much fun.
ReplyDelete