Took a walk this morning before breakfast...oh, I haven't had breakfast yet...Anyway, went to St. Georges to pick up the mail and I did some exploring. Got some great pictures. Was gone about an hour and a half. The weather continues to be fabulous with sunny and warm every day. I'm really thankful because I don't really have cold weather clothes with me.
Tuesday's P.E. class was raking leaves at the home of one of the church members (actually the founders of the school).Wednesday we joined with other Manitobans to walk 30 min. for "Manitoba in Motion". Friday was crazy tie day. Most of them just wore a tie, which maybe IS crazy to them. There was one made of Lego and one from those Connectz, I think they're called.
Tomorrow there will be a dinner after church for people who don't have families here so that includes me. The parents have really made me feel welcome with fruit basket, vegetables, baking, baggies of spices, and even some money to help with my groceries.
Happy Thanksgiving from the west!



Tuesday's P.E. class was raking leaves at the home of one of the church members (actually the founders of the school).Wednesday we joined with other Manitobans to walk 30 min. for "Manitoba in Motion". Friday was crazy tie day. Most of them just wore a tie, which maybe IS crazy to them. There was one made of Lego and one from those Connectz, I think they're called.
Tomorrow there will be a dinner after church for people who don't have families here so that includes me. The parents have really made me feel welcome with fruit basket, vegetables, baking, baggies of spices, and even some money to help with my groceries.
Happy Thanksgiving from the west!



I wish I could come for a visit while you are there. I'm glad things are going well and you have plans for Thanksgiving. I am thankful to have you as my sister. Love you.
ReplyDelete