The last day I was able to connect dots between places I had been. I was very pleased. And, I managed to get over 300 km for the year.
Wednesday morning we left Domene before 4:30 am and got to Lyon airport to check my bag and find my gate. I said my reluctant goodbyes to David and made my way through security. My first flight was to Brussels on AirBaltic.
Brussels is a huge airport so I clocked a lot of steps just getting through passport check and finding my gate.
My flight left at 10:00 am, on time, for Montreal. It takes 7.5 hours. I watched 2 movies and à cello concert, ate some good food and snacks, and arrived in the bright sunshine at 11:25 local time.
Another long walk through passport check, to Domestic gates, à short wait, and I was on my final flight, arriving in Moncton about 3:50. My bag showed up quickly and there was Richard waiting.
I’m now at his house letting my body catch up. Today I'm going to watch David’s match on TV.
My trip was incredible, the views were spectacular, my walks were energizing, and my memories will have to sustain me until next time.
Thanks for journeying with me.
Jusqu'à la prochaine fois, allez avec Dieu.


Comments
Post a Comment