Would you believe that some of my orchids are still hanging on from Women's Day. That's a month.
Happy Easter Everyone.
Since Russia still follows the Gregorian calendar there are no days off for Easter, so we have school as usual.
But Easter is about remembering Jesus' sacrifice for us, and I can do that anywhere. Then on Sunday when it's celebration of His triumph over death we will be at church. Actually the church is broadcasting the service over the internet, so if you are having a sleepless night, or as one friend said, 'you want to observe a sunrise service', you can join us at ---
www.icamoscow.org/tv
It will be at 11- 12:30, which is 4:00 a.m. in the Maritimes and 3 in Ontario.
The other big news is that I'm going to Thailand the end of May for a Children's Conference.
http://www.globalchildrensministry.org/
I only learned about this event last week and thought it would be a great opportunity, since I am so 'close'. I had to spend one whole evening trying to find a flight that didn't leave me 14 hours in Bangkok and 20 hours in Abu Dhabi. I had about given up on the idea when I finally found one that works well for me. I'm only 6 hours in Bangkok and I have friends who are trying to arrange to visit me while I wait.
As time draws closer I will get more excited, but right now I have to go to school.
Maybe we'll meet on Easter. LOL ♥
Till next time...keep looking up.
Happy Easter Everyone.
Since Russia still follows the Gregorian calendar there are no days off for Easter, so we have school as usual.
But Easter is about remembering Jesus' sacrifice for us, and I can do that anywhere. Then on Sunday when it's celebration of His triumph over death we will be at church. Actually the church is broadcasting the service over the internet, so if you are having a sleepless night, or as one friend said, 'you want to observe a sunrise service', you can join us at ---
www.icamoscow.org/tv
It will be at 11- 12:30, which is 4:00 a.m. in the Maritimes and 3 in Ontario.
The other big news is that I'm going to Thailand the end of May for a Children's Conference.
http://www.globalchildrensministry.org/
I only learned about this event last week and thought it would be a great opportunity, since I am so 'close'. I had to spend one whole evening trying to find a flight that didn't leave me 14 hours in Bangkok and 20 hours in Abu Dhabi. I had about given up on the idea when I finally found one that works well for me. I'm only 6 hours in Bangkok and I have friends who are trying to arrange to visit me while I wait.
As time draws closer I will get more excited, but right now I have to go to school.
Maybe we'll meet on Easter. LOL ♥
Till next time...keep looking up.
Comments
Post a Comment