Well it's time for the next chapter. After several months of silence, I have news. I have accepted a spot at the International School of Tomorrow in Moscow, Russia. This is the same school where I went to help in the early 90's, but a new building and many changes.
I have left my blog title the same for now because I do not know if I can change it and not have to make a new blog.
The whole idea is only week old so I don't have lots to say yet. I will begin work to obtain my visa as soon as my letter of invitation comes. I am also looking for a good price on a ticket for early August so if anyone spots a deal please let me know.
My calendar is quickly filling up with a trip to David's and Dr., dentist, etc.
Summer has finally come to NS and now I don't have time to just sit and enjoy it, but I am anxious to get on the move again.
...stay tuned. ♥
I have left my blog title the same for now because I do not know if I can change it and not have to make a new blog.
The whole idea is only week old so I don't have lots to say yet. I will begin work to obtain my visa as soon as my letter of invitation comes. I am also looking for a good price on a ticket for early August so if anyone spots a deal please let me know.
My calendar is quickly filling up with a trip to David's and Dr., dentist, etc.
Summer has finally come to NS and now I don't have time to just sit and enjoy it, but I am anxious to get on the move again.
...stay tuned. ♥
Comments
Post a Comment