Well I was going to just ignore this blog but I have just accepted a new adventure so I guess I will continue here, since those of you who read it know it's here.
I should be changing the title but I'm not sure how to do that so it will continue even though this trip is in Canada.
I have been asked and have accepted to staff a small ACE school in Manitoba at a place called Pine Falls. I will be filling in for a friend, that I gained a few years ago. She is an Educational Missionary and emailed me about what it was like in Russia,before she went there for a year. We have stayed in touch over the years and her many travels and now we will meet.
I will go there near the end of Sept. and be there for the month of Oct. I hope I will have access to internet which is a question that I currently have sent to her.
I'm on my way tomorrow to spend a couple of weeks with David and family before I go and hopefully to see some friends from my years in Ottawa.
Stay tuned and find out if I will be able to post this blog when I go to Manitoba.
I'm excited. I've never been that far west in our great country.
I should be changing the title but I'm not sure how to do that so it will continue even though this trip is in Canada.
I have been asked and have accepted to staff a small ACE school in Manitoba at a place called Pine Falls. I will be filling in for a friend, that I gained a few years ago. She is an Educational Missionary and emailed me about what it was like in Russia,before she went there for a year. We have stayed in touch over the years and her many travels and now we will meet.
I will go there near the end of Sept. and be there for the month of Oct. I hope I will have access to internet which is a question that I currently have sent to her.
I'm on my way tomorrow to spend a couple of weeks with David and family before I go and hopefully to see some friends from my years in Ottawa.
Stay tuned and find out if I will be able to post this blog when I go to Manitoba.
I'm excited. I've never been that far west in our great country.
Enjoy, Jackie! We'll be thinking of you and praying that it is an enjoyable, rewarding teaching experience for you! :D
ReplyDeletePatti