Today when I was coming to the beach for Internet I saw a moto-concho going by. This is not unusual at all but today I saw something different. In front of the driver there was a large sack he was carrying. My first thought was that he had an airbag installed in front of him. I wish I had a picture for you so you could better appreciate the humour. They often carry many many things with them and this was just another place to put a bundle. It was actually a burlap sack of chickens he was delivering somewhere.
I just thought it made an interesting story of the culture.
Today is very cold-"mucho frio". I am actually wearing my jeans and last night I wore my PJ pants, a t-shirt and a sweater when I slept. I do not have a blanket which is not usually a problem but it rained all yesterday and again today and it's really cold, like a damp day in Sept. The beach is practically deserted and the sky is very dark.
I think my camera is officially 'off the job'. Now it only takes washed out images that you can't really see. I don't know if I dare buy one here or what I will do for the remainder of my memories but I sure do miss it. It was fun while it lasted. Thankfully my computer is working well.
I guess in N. America March breaks are happening. Have a good one...
I just thought it made an interesting story of the culture.
Today is very cold-"mucho frio". I am actually wearing my jeans and last night I wore my PJ pants, a t-shirt and a sweater when I slept. I do not have a blanket which is not usually a problem but it rained all yesterday and again today and it's really cold, like a damp day in Sept. The beach is practically deserted and the sky is very dark.
I think my camera is officially 'off the job'. Now it only takes washed out images that you can't really see. I don't know if I dare buy one here or what I will do for the remainder of my memories but I sure do miss it. It was fun while it lasted. Thankfully my computer is working well.
I guess in N. America March breaks are happening. Have a good one...
Comments
Post a Comment