New blog: Check.
Ability to post to it via email: Check
Linked to Twitter: Check. (http://twitter.com/sewamazing)
Linked to Facebook: Check.
I think that's it. With all that, I'm hoping to be able to keep everyone up to date on my adventure in the D.R. which begins this Friday, August 28!
Please stay tuned.
Ability to post to it via email: Check
Linked to Twitter: Check. (http://twitter.com/sewamazing)
Linked to Facebook: Check.
I think that's it. With all that, I'm hoping to be able to keep everyone up to date on my adventure in the D.R. which begins this Friday, August 28!
Please stay tuned.
Hey You ! WOW - you are going to the D.R. When I think of you I will pray for you ! and I will think of you ! lol This sounds like a great adventure - count me in ! - also seeing how this works as I am new to this as well !
ReplyDeleteD.